A cost-effective premium health check recommended each year and covering important major diseases – cardiac and respiratory diseases, diabetes, liver, thyroid, and kidney function. The check includes ultrasound examinations – abdominal, thyroid and prostate. Blood tests include PSA, for prostatic cancer, and tests for thyroid, kidney, and liver function. Spirometry will be offered to long term smokers and a stool (faeces) test for blood for men over 45.
In addition to the tests a personal physician will contact you before the medical to arrange appointments and check if you have any specific health anxieties. He or she will conduct the medical and the examination, and package all results to you electronically with recommendations for on-going health and follow up.
This examination may be covered by your Insurance Company, if you feel this is the case please contact our sales/marketing staff who can check and arrange a guarantee of payment.
- Consultation, Examination, Recommendations – √
- ECG (To check for heart enlargement, rhythm abnormalities and blood flow) – √
- Spirometry – √
- Faecal Occult Blood (Offered to all men over 45) – √
- CBC / ESR (To check red and white cells and their balance) – √
- TSH (To check for over/under active thyroid function) – √
- Fasting Glucose (To diagnose diabetes or pre-diabetes) – √
- Hb1Ac (To check sugar levels over previous months) – √
- Lipid Panel (To diagnose excess fats in the blood) – √
- Renal & Electrolyte Panel (To examine kidney function & body salts) – √
- PSA (Check for Prostate Cancer) – √
- Liver Panel (To check for liver disease) – √
- Vitamin D (Vitamin D levels for immunity and health) – √
- Urine Analysis (To check kidney function and possible infection) – √
- Chest x-ray 1 view (if not in previous 2 years) – √
- Abdominal & Prostatic Ultrasound (Check of internal organs, liver, kidneys, and prostate) – √
- Thyroid Ultrasound (To check for thyroid disease) – √