As children get older their problems are often less serious and are managed with a limited number of consultations with a paediatrician. This plan offers a number of consultations and investigations that recognise the decreased need for medical care but deliver the security that when your child is ill, even in the night, you have American Medical Center’s care available to you within your plan.
This plan is popular with parents who have previously had a Premium Plan for their child when they were younger but wish to continue their care at a cost-effective price.
- 5 x Consultations, Examinations, Recommendations by Paediatrician – √
- 2 x Home Visits – √
- ECG once in any series of packages – to exclude rhythm abnormalities – √
- CBC (Full Blood Count) – √
- Stool test for parasites, bacteria – √
- Urine Test x 1 (Check for kidney function and diabetes) – √
- Abdominal Ultrasound x 1 – (Check of internal organs, liver, and kidneys) – √
- 2 x Specialist Consultations (From AMC approved specialists) – √