Ovarian cancer is the most lethal gynecological cancer. Unlike some other cancers, researchers haven’t been able to identify many risk factors for ovarian cancer that a woman can control.
But a joint study from Harvard Medical School and Women’s Hospital in Boston points to some diet choices that can make a real difference.
- Flaxseed may be a potent ovarian cancer killer
- Fermented soy may be therapeutic in treating platinum-resistant ovarian cancer
- Olive oil may reduce ovarian cancer risk by 32%
- Soy foods may reduce ovarian cancer risk by 48%
- Frankincense beats chemotherapy in late-stage cancer cells